Shepperton Village Fair
will return on Sat 11 June 2016
The 2016 Fair site is again alcohol-free
Tombola stands are OK - see stallholder rules
Shepperton High Street will be filled with hundreds of small and excited children
11.15am - 12 noon on Fair Day
Drivers are advised to avoid the High St + north and south ends during this time
We're sorry if you get held up but we
do need to assure the children's safety!
• Stiltwalker in the Procession and on the field
• Hogsback Harley-Davidsons
• Punch & Judy Shows
• Large petting farm
• Huge climbing wall
• Circus Workshops
• Mini Marvels miniature horse display team
• Spelthorne Gymnastics display
• Urban Dance School displays
• The Great Nauticalia Raft Race
• Fairground and Kiddie cars
• Working steam rollers and steam train
• Arts, crafts, produce, tombolas!
• Burgers, hog roast, tea & cakes, ice cream!
Running order now finalised!
see details here!
2016 stall forms - SOLD OUT!
Download info about Fair 2016 here!
2016 Field $ Marquee Stall forms are still available but we are now running a reserve list!
All 2016 forms available from this website
Click on Form Downloads to get yours!
2016 Procession news
The theme for 2016 is Colourful Carnival!
It's the year of the Rio Games, so let's get in the mood! We're looking for colour, glitz, plumes and spectacle to accompany our steel band and stilt walker through Shepperton High Street.
All entries by invitation only!
2015 photos NOW on line!
Lots of photos from the 2015 Fair are here - together with over 5,000 from many of our 40+ previous years.
2014 Fair video on line!
New History of the Fair Exhibition!
Spiffy new photo display presentation in 2016!
Check it out in the Marquee - free entry from 12 noon!